Meet John A. Guerriero, D.O.
A member of the medical staff at Berwick Hospital Center, Dr. Guerriero diagnoses, treats and manages conditions in your arteries and veins. Treating a range of health problems, from spider and varicose veins to life-threatening aneurysms, Dr. Guerriero can help patients manage chronic conditions throughout their lives.
Dr. Guerriero is skilled in the following vascular procedures performed at Berwick Hospital Center:
- Aneurysm, a bulge or weak spot in an artery
- Atherosclerosis, or hardening of the arteries, where plaque builds up on your artery walls
- Carotid artery disease or peripheral artery disease (PAD), where the arteries that bring blood to your neck or limbs become narrow or blocked
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT), a blood clot in a vein deep below your skin
- Trauma to arteries and veins caused by accidents or injuries
- Varicose veins, or large, swollen, twisted veins, that can cause pain or aching in your legs
- Venous ulcers and arterial and diabetic (neuropathic) wounds, which are non-aneurysm (bulges or weak spots in an artery)
Dr. Guerriero accepts new patients. Most insurance accepted including Geisinger Health Plan. Ask about same-day appointments and telehealth visits. Call 570-750-0708.