OccuCARE is a workplace health and drug testing service of Berwick Hospital Center that provides occupational health programs to business and industry throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania.
OccuCARE operates as a Third Party Administrator Service Agent that:
- Conducts drug and alcohol testing
- Coordinates the operation of the employers’ drug and alcohol programs in compliance with federal regulations
- Operates a random drug and alcohol testing program
- Maintains all records concerning federal DOT drug and alcohol testing
In addition to drug and alcohol testing services, OccuCARE members can choose from a variety of other services:
- Driver License Physicals
- Workplace Laboratory Testing (lead, zinc, chromium levels)
- Workplace Hepatitis and Flu Vaccines
- TB Testing
- DOT Driver Qualification Exams
- Pre-Placement Physical Exams
- Respirator Certification Exams
- Hearing Tests
- Hair Collection for Drug Testing
- Wellness Education
- Supervisor Training
- Drug & Alcohol Education
- CPR/AED/First Aid Certification
- On-Site Testing
All physical exams are conducted at Berwick Hospital Center .
OccuCARE’s medical review officer evaluates all drug screening tests and interprets positive results. This service includes a one-on-one conversation with individuals who test positive to determine whether the positive result has an alternate explanation.
- Occupational Health Services (Outpatient/Inpatient)