Berwick Hospital Center offers care for brain, spinal cord and nervous system conditions. Our care includes extensive diagnostic capabilities, advanced treatment, and rehabilitation and recovery services.
Our doctors treat a wide range of neurological conditions, ranging from sleep disorders to headaches, migraines, cluster headaches, tension headaches, stroke, seizures, multiple sclerosis, and other disorders of the brain, spine and nervous system. Our neurologic care team includes neurologists, neurosurgeons and other health care professionals who provide quality, patient-centered care, including:
- Diagnostic imaging services
- Preventive care and pain management using newly advanced medications.
- Emergency care for head trauma and stroke
- Neurosurgical treatments, including minimally invasive and radiosurgery techniques
- Treatment of brain tumors
- Alzheimer’s disease and dementia care
- Spine treatment
- Care for neurodegenerative conditions such as ALS, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease