Emergencies can happen at any time. That’s why it’s important to be prepared and know where to go when you need medical care- fast. The emergency medicine team at Berwick Hospital Center provides care to patients in Berwick, Kingston, Scranton, Tunkhannock, Wilkes-Barre and surrounding areas when they need it most.
Our highly trained staff can provide care for everything from cuts and broken bones to life-threatening conditions such as heart attack or stroke. We provide efficient, prompt and compassionate care, and offer:
- Multi-functional treatment rooms for patients with varied conditions.
- A dynamic ER design focused on providing a better experience for patients and visitors.
- Dedicated health care professionals who are committed to quality care.
- A continued commitment to keep wait times to a minimum.
- The 30-Minutes-Or-Less ER Service Pledge at Berwick Hospital Center
Find projected treatment times at three Berwick Hospital Center emergency rooms. Instead of sitting in the waiting room, enjoy the convenience and comfort of waiting at home. Once you arrive at your designated time, you will be promptly seen by a healthcare professional. This service does not allow patients to skip in front of other visitors; all patients are seen based on the hospital’s standard triage and queuing process. Online check-in should not be used for emergencies.